Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Cagayan de Oro Trip

Yes, guys, I am writing this at 1:14 AM. - VIP Hotel (CGY)

As of the moment, I am in Cagayan de Oro. As much as I don't want to travel as what the elders would recommend for a bride-to-be, I have no choice. I have to do my job. My counterpart had been on maternity leave and I need to cover for her! HAY!

I left Davao yesterday at 1:00 PM. It was a long 10-hour bumpy bus ride going here. The on-going road constructions seemed endless. When I arrived, muntik pa ako maluko ng driver ng taxi. (When could we Filipinos learn the value of not taking advantage of your fellow poor kind? hehehe)

Well, the trip was worth it. I was able to do what I intended to do here.
Bonald and I were supposed to meet. However, our schedules didn't meet.

Hers, I'm sorry, I wasn't able to reply to your text (as always)...I will get back to you once I finalize my list. Thanks for understanding =)

Later, I will be traveling back to Davao again! =(

DARNA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .