Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi Everyone!! My First...

Hi there everyone…this is my first ever “ as of the moment blog “ and it feels great..hehehe..I always feel great.

I am writing this piece using my first very own PC hehehe (yabang..) and at last I’ve got one!! I have been longing to have one of my own and here it is! Accomplishment keeu.

I had a great time when I was in Davao the other week. I spent a whole week. It was such a breather, I was able to go and spend relaxing moments at the Pearl Farm ( syal na jud noh? sauna kay hantod Tropicana lng..hehehe). And I’m looking forward to a lotta other adventures coming in the near future…

Gha, I love the pics we had when we had our dinner last Valentine’s. I enjoyed the company as usual Bors, Tats and Ghaga.

Nald, what a loooong blog…sure you got tired after posting it..hehehehe…and for God’s sake yoyu’re going down south!!! I mean, assigned na pud ka Bacolod. What’s next? Jolo or Patikul?? Hehehehe..but good for you. You get to taste a lot of…tooooootttt ( fill in the blank ).

Palyn, miss you so much. Ang promise nga kurtina ha? Ang requested clor:Green.

To all, I’m so excited for your arrival. Laag na pud ‘ta…see yah all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .