Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trip to Cotabato!

Let me share my first "as-of-the-moment" blog.

Well, I left Davao today and went to Cotabato for my quarterly branch's visit. In as much as I hate going, I have left with no choice but to go. The motto "I work to live and live to work", seems to still apply to me...hehe =) (haguar gani!)

Anyway, my every visit to Cotabato had been safe and sound. No bad experiences so far (still crossing my fingers on it!). I am also happy to see some improvements of the place everytime.

People were able to have dinner in Highway restaurants as late as 11pm...
I've learned they already have McDonald's. Too bad it didn't excite me! :(
There's a coffee shop in town, too..Coffee Experience..!
What's more great, is that our hotel room (though it looked like a hospital room) has a wifi connection... :)

I'll be here until Tuesday, guys. Tomorrow will be Pier visit!

Until next! =)

by:

Tating :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .