Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HE'S NOT MINE ANYMORE :)

it was almost 8 in the morning when i realized that i still have work and obviously i was late..i woke so happy brought and courtesy of my dreams..:)

i dreamed na nagkita mi ni jun2 somewhere and we are both happy seeing each other again..he hugged me so tight and i cant explain myself how happy i was..:) but knowing that it was a just a dream i feel so disappointed and sad..i almost cried (pero naulaw lang ko kay nemia kay naa sya sa room that time) but i can't help myself but to cry pag abot sa office..realizing that he cant hug me anymore because he is not mine now.. i want to talk to him and eager to hear his voice but i cant (no..no)..i have to acccept the reality and bear in mind that my dream is just a dream...and leave it to my pillow who was the witnessed of it all.

i thank you guys for being there,you have a big part of my realization,it's you all who made me tough..:)


gha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .