Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just... about anything...

It's 10pm... I guess most people would wonder what on earth does a pregnant lady doing this late inside a coffee shop... I didn't get here for no reason, actually... I met with Angel (my former supervisor who now works for a different bank), chatted with her for almost two hours... Then came Caloy (Apple's boyfriend) with Apple's Christmas Gift in tow... We chatted for 15 minutes, the least... then off he went to report to work... (he's on night shift)... Then, here's Marlon... Boboy's bestfriend... the Best Man on our wedding day... and my officemate who's been bugging me since Monday to tutor him on Cashflows and etc... he'll be presenting his case study tomorrow and his financial statements are far from being balanced...haaay...
So, while he's working on his spreadsheets, I am left with no choice but to turn on the WIFI connection and enjoy this internet-thingy... (what on earth am I blabbing here???)
My bulging tummy is starting to itch these last few days... It's amazing how fast our baby is growing.... It seems only a few days when Boboy would tease me about "imagining" to be pregnant because my tummy then was so small it was hard to tell that a new life is already developing in there. Don't get me wrong, it's not as big as I might sound... it's big enough to show, that's what I really mean. Anyway, back to the itch problem... Weng said that I should never ever scratch it with my nails or with anything for that matter... or else, the stretch marks will be a horrible prize... I must admit that being pregnant means going through several discomforts... and these discomforts include:
1. Frequent trip to the rest rooms.
2. Nausea.
3. Stronger Smelling Sense (which means that you get to smell the awful scent of a sweaty man inside a PUJ no matter how far you are seated from him)
4. Having to drink lots and lots of fluids (which contribute to number 1 discomfort)
5. Bigger breasts (which, though advantageous at some point, is expensive because you really have to buy new bras because the existing ones don't fit anymore)
6. etc..etc...
But, seeing your baby's development in the ultrasound tv screen is so rewarding that those discomforts just don't measure up to it at all... and the sound of the baby's heartbeat... wow! it is the most amazing, wonderful sound in the entire universe...
So I decided to just enjoy every moment of this stage in my life... never mind the discomforts... I can live with them... ;-)
I must sound so insensitive huh?... after all, gha just wrote about how tough it has been on her part to lose someone she had dedicated her life to for the last five years (?)... --- wait, i'll have to pause...Marlon just gave up his attempt to balance his spreadsheets...ahhhh! this guy has to pay me an overtime fee! hmp!
bora sangre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .