Friday, May 7, 2010

Grace after CS

I arrived in Davao last April 30 and afterwards I headed to Brokenshire to visit Gha after the successful CS operation she had last April 28. Gha told me that the doctor is still monitoring her condition, her BP still fluctuates. When I was there her BP was 140/100, which is too high. Uncle Boy and Auntie Nemia would have to assist her every time she would need to rise, kay dili gyud niya kaya mag tindog or lingkod by herself, she needs assistance gyud. She still have beri-beri and weighs 72 kgs. Whew, mas bug-at pa siya kay Bordie ug 1 kilo or perhaps mas bug-at pa kay Bonard. :-)

Gha never fails to smile despite what's happening to her and her baby. I admire her for being like that. :-)



During the time that I visited Gha, it was also the time to change her dressing. I was able to see her stitches. With Gha's permission I was able to document it.



I teased Gha that she is now a successful OPERADA! :-) She told me not to make her laugh kay basig magisi daw ang iyang tahi, another sagpa na pud daw hehehe



The doctor said that when her would heals, mugamay na man daw ang tahi, as of the moment mao na siya. :-)

***Taweng Erps Gihapon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .