Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beautiful In My Eyes...

You’re my peace of mind
In this crazy world
You’re everything I’ve tried to find
You’re love is superb

You’re my Mona Lisa
You’re my rainbow-skies
And my only pray’r
Is that you realize
You’ll always be beautiful
In my eyes


The world will turn
And the seasons will change
And all the lessons we will learn
Will be beautiful and strange

We’ll have our fill of tears
Our share of sighs
My only pray’r
Is that you realize
You’ll always be beautiful
In my eyes


You will always be









Beautiful in my eyes
And the passing years will show
That you will always grow
Ever more beautiful
In my eyes

There’ll be lines upon my face
From a lifetime of smiles

When the time comes to embrace


For one long last while
We can laugh about it
How time really flies
We won't say goodbye
Because true lover never dies
You'll always be beautiful


IN MY EYES.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .