Thursday, May 7, 2009

ELJ's update

Hi guys...i just miss all of you so much....another gathering is just around the corner...and again, sad to say, I would not be able to attend..every one is excited to see each other again...and i'm excited in seeing your pictures after the event...

Well, i'm doin' fine here...been busy with work but still have time to balance life..now i'm spending more time with my new interest-photography. you can check sonme of my photo pieces at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluecraig. To those who have facebook account, add me as well. Just search for my name "Elj Fontanilla" and gotcha! you will have me then...In my Facebook photos, I uploaded a "Captured Series", it's a collection of some of my photographs.

I wish to have you guys as my subjects/models in my next collection...i just realized that in photography, i am more inclined into capturing people's moments, so hopefully we can do some photoshoots on July when I get home. I will be there on July 12-16, so to those who will be in Gensan, see you soon! Let's have coffee in Blugre! Haha, i'm just excited to go home even just week-long.

Weng & Hera(soon-to-be-Mom),Happy Mother's Day..also extend my greetings to all your Moms...I thank them for raising all of you as who you are now.

Take care guys and enjoy the event...Sandy and Elmer, hope you will like the personalized guestbook...I wish you all the best in your wedding and new life as husband and wife!

God bless everyone...

ELJ
from Uniquely Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .