Monday, July 20, 2009

Greetings from uniquely Singapore!

Hi guys!

Well, thanks because I had arrived here soooo safe and okay. After ko mag-worry with my excess baggage and immigration, I am finally here! (with Elmer!)

Singapore never changed..It is still almost the same when I visited it 2 years ago. The whole city is still a park! (di ba elj?)

Our place is quite far from central as we are in the end of the green line (MRT) but this country is so small that all roads have access to bus or trains.

Anyway, I am still job hunting for a possible sponsor of my pass pra maka-stay dri ug dugay-dugay. Hay! As of now, taong-bahay muna...Domestic helper ni elmer...hehehe

Ganina, it was my first-time to went to the nearby mall. Mga 15 minutes nga "walk with feet". Dili na mag-bus bc mawala..hahaha..Fortunately, I managed to go back safe.

So far, mao ni ako mga funny experiences:
1. Hi-tech na washing machine - you just need to put your laundry..press the button and then, cia na bahala..magsabon/rinse/spin..(hahaha!)
2. Ang mga shampoo, lotion, feminine wash dri come in big packages. Wiz kay makit-an na gagmay! haayyyy
3. Kepoy magconvert...
4. Kani pa diay, naglaway ko sa ila coffee na naa coffee shop. Too bad, expensive kaayo ug dili pa ko ka-afford. huhuhu =(

Cge oi, post na pud ko later. Elj, Sowe if we can't go with you to watch Harry Potter. We will be going to Sengkang tonight to buy some stuffs needed dri sa house. Enjoy!

Tating =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright . 2009. Powered by Sandy.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .